Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Loves Disco We Are Family Tour coming to Portland. It looks so fun!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

If you're looking for something fun to do with the kids this summer, look no further than the Baby Loves Disco We Are Family Tour! You will love dancing the afternoon away with the little ones at this Baby Loves Disco live concert! We absolutely cannot wait for this event. My kids love music and dancing, so we will be getting down next month! The event is on June 9th from 12:00-2:30pm at the Crystal Ballroom. Here’s the info:

Bring your family out to the hottest (and most fun) dance party around for kids and families, BLD’s We Are Family Tour presented by H&M (and yes you can win some H&M gear!) is coming back to PDX at The Crystal Ballroom downtown on Saturday, June 9th  from 12-2:30pm.  Real DJs spin G-rated dance tunes.  Grab a tattoo, a snack, some, juice, make a family tree, a sock puppet, get a mini manicure and of course egg shakers, prizes, cash bar for non driving parents and more.  Say Cheese at the Family Photo Booth and watch yourself on the video screens!     Get $3 off each ticket with code MOM (in the promo box). Get tickets here – www.babylovesdisco.com/events and then check out their facebook page (www.facebook.com/babylovesdisco)

Share this info with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN