Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beaverton Prenatal Yoga

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 602 Total Views

Hi Mamas!

I am a certified yoga instructor in the Beaverton area and I am curently 4 months pregnant with my second baby. Since finding out I was pregnant, I have noticed how few options there are for prenatal yoga around the Beaverton area, so starting next Saturday, June 16th, I am going to start offering a prenatal yoga class out of my house at 10am. I have a couple of ladies signed up already, but I would love to have more! We live in the Murrayhill area of Beaverton and have a nice open, hardwood living room to hold practice in. 

Come to gain strength, flexibility, and learn how to slow down and breathe deeply during your pregnancy. Prenatal yoga is a great way to find mental clarity at a time when our minds are constantly running! The breathing techniques and exercises we practice in prenatal yoga can be very beneficial throughout pregnancy and delivery. No previous yoga experience required! 

If you are interested, please email me at dannaheydorn@me.com and I will send you the address and my phone number. $10 for a 75 minute class. 

Hope to hear from some of you!
Danna 

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)