Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM
  • 102 Replies
  • 2154 Total Views
Hi, my name is Olivia, I have a seven week old daughter named Marley Sierra. I live in Lake Oswego Oregon, I'm 20, and have a fiance named Nathan. I work for Starbucks, but am currently on Maternity leave.
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah821
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 7:20 PM

Hi, I'm Sarah and I have 2 kids.  Finn will be 2 in August and Lucy is 8 weeks old today.  My husband is Jake, we've been together for 12 years, married for 7, and we live in Beaverton with our 2 crazy kids, 2 annoying dogs and 2 big fat cats. :) 

I'm a part-time working mommy, but am still on maternity leave until the end of this month...normally I work 2 days a week as the bookkeeper at a brewery in McMinnville. 

Joy20
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM
I'm Joy (28 yrs old) and currently live in Milwaukie with my husband, Scott, of 6 years and my two girls Lillian 5 and Leia  who is 3.  I work 4 days a week for a dermatologist. 
Korenynthia
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Hi! Im Koren, i am 20 years old. I live in Vancouver, WA.
I have one daughter- Ila Serenity- Rose. And i am engaged to chris. We were high school sweethearts. Ummm.. My daughter is 14 months old. Right now i am a SAHM but i am looking to go back to work. [so any advice- hey let me know. lol]
Umm... i have only been to cafe-sipnplay once. But i would love to meet other moms in vancouver and go there more often. :D

My family is everything to me!! Proud mommy to Ila Serenity and Fiance' to Chris. They are my everything. <3

zoeluesmom
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Hi I am Teri and I am old!  Just turned 37!!!  Ugh!  I live in SE Portland with my hubby Kore and our 4 y/o daughter Zoe.  I have a son Gage who is 16 and my hubby has a daughter Amanda who is 19.  I work full time at a disability insurance company.  I am fairly new to cafemom.  Well about a month or so ago. 

.By the way.....what is cafe sipnplay??
oimel00
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2008 at 10:08 PM
I think it's like a playdate w/ other moms from cafemom and their kids, not quite sure though..
Quoting zoeluesmom:

Hi I am Teri and I am old!  Just turned 37!!!  Ugh!  I live in SE Portland with my hubby Kore and our 4 y/o daughter Zoe.  I have a son Gage who is 16 and my hubby has a daughter Amanda who is 19.  I work full time at a disability insurance company.  I am fairly new to cafemom.  Well about a month or so ago. 

rickitikitavi
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM
hello my name is ricki and im a 27 yr old single mom of 2.my daughter is 4 and my son is 18 months.we currrently live in salem.i work full time at safeway.
katyhops
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Hello Everyone!
I am Katy and I'm 26. I have a 3 month old daughter named Presley, a fantastic husband, Jason and a HUGE 9 month old english mastiff named Titus. I live in Battle Ground and am a restaurant manager.
Lisap725
by Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Hello all!

My name is Lisa, and I live in Gaston (a few miles southwest of Hillsboro).
Jesse and I have been married for 5 years, but together for 10!  We have one daughter, Maddie she is 4 going on 12. ;) 
I am a SAHM, but I am a Pampered Chef consultant on the weekends. 

Mommy to Maddie

kemaca
by Member on Jul. 8, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Cafe Sip N' Play is a coffee shop here in Vancouver that is very kid friendly.  A bunch of moms from the Vancouver Mom's group have been meeting there regularly for a while now.  I've personally never been but from stalking the posts in the other group it sounds like those who go enjoy it.

BTW, I'm Ang/Angie/Angela... to name a few.  I've been living in Vancouver for the past few years and all over the PDX metro for the decade prior.  I'm a 32yo SAHM to 3 great girls.  I have a bit of a twisted sense of humor but when you're couped up with kids all day, what else do ya expect???  :P
Quoting oimel00:

I think it's like a playdate w/ other moms from cafemom and their kids, not quite sure though..
Quoting zoeluesmom:

staynhomewith2
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 12:12 AM
Hello, my name is Timbra. I am a 28 year old SAHM. I have been  married to Will for 3 years now and we have  2 children, our son Dylan is 3 and our daughter Kayla is 1. I am currently living in Gresham but hope to be moving to Beaverton in September!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)