Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone's summer plans?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 6:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 309 Total Views

Not too much going on for us this summer, I'm not maternity leave, and can't do too much with a little baby. We did go to the beach though, Oceanside and stayed for a few days. For Labor Day we are going to the Dave Matthews concert at the Gorge, w/o baby. It will be out first time away from her, but I think I need a night of adult time, lol. What are you ladies doing this summer?

by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
three_lil_birds
by Member on Jul. 9, 2008 at 6:51 PM
I'm going to Vegas in August! It'l be my first time going over 21, so I'm stoked.
juicebox503
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 7:39 PM
For the most part we are just gonna hang home. We do go to the beach pretty often though. We'll probably visit the zoo again, and maybe go back to OMSI; gavin loves their play area.
adopt4
by Member on Jul. 9, 2008 at 9:48 PM
we're enjoying family time at home, got rid of our two foreign exchange students (one was here for 2 years) and we have a few months before we get our 2 little boys we're adopting and we get a crazy house again!

Wherever you go, there you are. -  Buckaroo Bonzai

Austinsmom618
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2008 at 11:59 PM
Nothing to major planned.  A few camping trips to the beach with our 4 wheelers.  We do one big week long trip in mid September.   DH may be going to Vegas in early September for a couple classes through his fire department so if he does I may try to sneak away for a weekend and meet him down there for a little "adult" time.  We can be pretty spontaneous so I am sure other stuff will come up along the way.
Sarah821
by on Jul. 10, 2008 at 1:33 PM
Nothing major here, a few camping/cabin trips, a family wedding in August, trips to the zoo.  Just day and weekend trips mostly.  Maybe next summer we'll have a proper family vacation.  :)

lovemybaby90_4a
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2008 at 7:11 PM
I plan to spend time with my son and my mom while trying to stay out of realtionships and find a job!
christlovesyou
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM
My husband and I are chaperoning a bike trip for our church's youth group for a week up to the San Juan and Canadian gulf islands! Umm...oh, and our 7th anniversary is next week!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)