Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WooHoo!! I got a Shelf Reliance!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

We had to go to Costco tonight for Pet Food, Flour etc and they had the Shelf Reliance person there.  I was drooling but never had expected to get one.  My husband saw it and said Go For It!  So I am now the very proud and happy owner of a Shelf Reliance Harvest 72.  Hubby even says he is going to put it together tonight.  I really really never thought this would be in the realm of reality in the way of me getting one.  He likes them so much that he says we will get at least one more for the second pantry.  My first pantry is some homemade shelves in the laundry room.  I am so excited and happy I just had to share somewhere that people might understand how I can think this is a very romantic gift!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
asil
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 4:14 AM

wow! those are nice! (yes, i had to look up the brand) we are working on the plans for "home made" options that are similar... but i think we are going to go with something really different! ha!

we are buying a house (hopefully to hear this next week if its ours!) and if we get it... the basement is an old farmhouse basement... low ceiling, field stone walls... but it does have a cement floor and is DRY. perfect for storage!  so... we were thinking of building something along the walls, that works similar to this, but is just a bunch of LONG shelves that tilt sightly... so you would walk to one end, where we have planned to have a table, and you would "stock" from there, and you would pull stock from the other end... it would be GREAT for us, since i don't have any BIG cans of stuff yet (but i do have a TON of the regular size foods...).  and we can adjust it as needed, for us... smaller slots for small cans of condensed milk... larger slots for bigger items.

i am SO excited to have our basement for MY storage! ha! i can't wait,... and i agree... people think that i'm nuts... i'm planning where to put storage more than what curtains will go in what room!  silly... most 1st time buyers are all excited to decorate... and then there's me... all excited to have storage! FINALLY!

PROUD OWNER OF...
baby/toddler coupons and more!... Printable links, hints and tips, and much much more! http://www.cafemom.com/group/30682 

gmums... a group for moms who use gdiapers. A fun and healthy way to use flushable diapers! http://www.cafemom.com/group/2625

ddh developmental dysplasia of the hip... a group for moms who have a child who has or has had ddh. http://www.cafemom.com/group/33384

moms against cow's milk... a group for moms who choose, or have to remove cow's milk from their diet, or their child's.  benefits, alternatives, and comments!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/103768/  

Scarlett77
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Just curious, if you don't mind saying how much they cost from Costco when the person is there?  I don't think I've ever seen a salesperson at the ones in Ohio. Maybe they only go to Utah stores?

MysTeri67
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I am in Idaho actually.  But that is close to Utah.  I don't mind saying we paid 269.99 for it at Costco.  It was not to difficult to put together although the directions were a bit confusing once hubby look at the pictures though it was fine.  They do have it on the Costco website for 299.99 and it says shipping is inclucded in the price.  I would ask at your Costco and find out if they are going to have a vendor there.

sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM

We wanna see a pic of the finished product lol

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Ocean_Frenzy
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Congratulations!  I have one for just #10 cans and one with space for regular cans and #10 cans.  I love them!  I ordered them and then we found out we were moving so I didn't get to put them together for a year.  But now they've been up for several months and I am putting them to use.  They make restocking the pantry much easier.  Plus this way the kids think it's fun to run down to the pantry for mom instead of a chore!  I'm on the Shelf Reliance mailing list and get good deals emailed to me all the time.  So if anyone's interested in purchasing sign up with 'em.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)