Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THRIVE

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 568 Total Views

I just went to a party last night about shelf relience and they had this brand of food storage. I was wondering if any of you girls know about the company like it dislike it. Everything there was good so I am just wondering.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM

BUMP!

MissRobn
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I haven't tried any of their stuff, but it looks like a great system on their website! LOL

skrawli
by Member on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I tried their stuff and liked it so much i signed up to do it.  I dont really sell but I want anyone around here to know if they want it they get all the kickbacks I would of gotten~ I am not in it for a profit.  Its great stuff.  I get it monthly in my "Q" that I signed up for.  I especially love Mandarin oranges, banana chips, apple juice, sweet corn and peaches.  We munch on those pretty regularly.

seashel8600
by Member on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Well I just ordered there dehydrated fruit, so we will see how that goes in my house.

sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Quoting MissRobn:

I haven't tried any of their stuff, but it looks like a great system on their website! LOL

What is the link to thier site?

seashel8600
by Member on Mar. 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Daylilyangel
by Member on Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Yes, I've tried a few of their products and I just signed up for the "Q" last month. I ordered the following:

Passionfruit Yogurt Bites: They tasted great and the kids liked them. You can make some awesome smoothies from them, but since they are more expensive than some of the other products. Therefore, I will probably nor purchase them again until I build up my food supply some more...although, they were YUMMY!

Orange Slices: They are better as a dry snack and the taste was excellent, but I would prefer fresh. They don't rehydrate very pretty. Taste is good.

Butter: Excellent and I would recommend!!! I used it to make a cake and the icing last night!

Eggs: Excellent!!! I would definitely recommend!!! I want to keep this as a staple!

Bell Peppers: Awesome! With the price of bell peppers rising and the fact that they kind of go bad fAst. I thought this was a good purchase considering that they are even pre-diced. They also tasted great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Yes, I just had a party - and my party is still open if anyone wants to place an order.  I have enjoyed all of the foods I have tried.  We have personally tried:  Freeze Dried Chicken, FD celery, FD onion, FD strawberries, FD Mangoes, FD Pineapple, FD Banan Dices, FD Raspberries, FD Corn, FD Greenbeans, FD Peas, FD Yogurt Bites, FD peaches, FD Blackberries, powdered eggs, powdered butter, and powdered sour cream. 

So yes, the food is really great.  I really enjoyed the foods and am ordering several.  I suggest buying the items you want and hosting your own party too - because you can "double dip". 

IF anyone else would like to order something from Shelf Reliance (or Thrive brand foods) then you can order from my consultant by contacting Jennifer at  931-494-9859 or    and you can check out the products at http://jenniferwaldroup.shelfreliance.com/JenniferWaldroup

If you order without going through a party you will pay between $1.00 and $3.00 more per item  just by not being linked to a party.

ReesesPieces
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:38 PM

lol - I just realized that this is a little old, but my party is still currently open so maybe all that was worth the typing.  :)  lol. 

sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Quoting ReesesPieces:

lol - I just realized that this is a little old, but my party is still currently open so maybe all that was worth the typing.  :)  lol. 

lol your funny lol

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)