Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freezer Storage

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 320 Total Views
What do you think would be the most frugal freezer storage options that is reusable?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kimmykim
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:08 PM

plastic containers?

Melodee0119
by Group Admin on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM
I agree with plastic containers...the ones rated for the freezer are the best:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daylilyangel
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:54 PM
So, I've been searching online. I went to amazon and typed in "freezer containers" and the arrow square ones and the ball ones with the bright colored lids looked like they would be a decent deal if bought in bulk. Do any of you use a foodsaver? Do you think it would be better or more economical to use a foodsaver instead of plastic storage containers...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykim
by Group Owner on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I have the first ever model of a foodsaver.  It's probably at least 15 years old and still works.  We buy a generic brand of the rolls to make bags.  I would buy one again.

MamaJane
by Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I use containers and ziplock bags.  Both stillget frost.  The containers take up more space but are less messy when defrosting.  I would consider a food saver.  I'm not happy with any of my methods and I freezer cook a lot.

sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Thats what I need to figure out before I get the rubber seal replaced on my freezer.I want to start buying meat in bulk or alot when I find a great sale and freezer cook ahead.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)