Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Costco.com now carrying Thrive in bulk pails...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 1059 Total Views
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
moneysaver6
by Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Bump!

They also had some pretty decent prices on the cases of freeze-dried meats & cheeses.

sassymomntx1961
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Does sama have anything like this?We dont have a costco near us that I know of.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

GoodyBrook
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Try Costco.com, as they deliver right to your door. If you aren't a member, you can still order from their website, but I believe you pay an additinal 5%. Cost of shipping is included in all of their online purchases. I've found that Sam's Club online does offer bulk dry goods in bucket, Auguson Farms primarily. Their prices seem to be a bit better than Costco online for some items, but I'm not sure if Sam's includes shipping for free. (I've never ordered from Sam's Club online, as I'm not a member).
moneysaver6
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Sam's does offer Augason Farms products (and MUCH cheaper than from Augason too).  They do charge a 10% upcharge if you're not a member PLUS shipping, but they're still often cheaper than ordering direct from Augason.

LFosterfarm
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I have never tried amaranth, you?  and has anyone tried the canned meat from any of the storage biggies like costco, sams, emergency essentials???  I want to I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)