Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting my mojo back.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 132 Total Views
I never quite found it after moving to Fort Hood 1 1/2 years ago. We moved off post and have a garage now. I am extra concerned lately watching the news. Time to refocus. Last night i asked my daughter to crawl under my bed and pull out the cases of pasta sauce so i could count then. (Down to 30) She was shocked so i gave her refresher lesson on buying extra when you fibd a good deal and try not to let your supply get low. She was impressed and that reenergized me. I dont want that sweet girl to suffer when things get bad. They will just a mattet of time. Next on list, gun shopping. People dont suffer with dignity these days.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
laurag8707
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I think lately a lot of people are starting to wake up and realize we have become the goats and it is time to change it. I too am working on getting everything topped off in my stuff and supplies as well also on learning new skills.

GoodyBrook
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I love the holiday season for all the great deals!  I just picked up a year's supply of detergent BOGO, and a few months of Jimmy Dean sausage BOGO...  Hope your mojo stays strong!

luvmysoldier1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I bought Snickers 75% off although we havea huge bowl of candy. I will freeze the chocolate and chop for pancakes and muffins another day.
Dianne1259
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to the store today because they were offering extra points if we bought 7 of several things in one group, and extra points if we bought 8 in another group, I came home with 400 extra points!  What does this mean?

1.  A free turkey to can (400 points)

2.  stuff I would have normally bought for my pantry on sale (I saved 18.00)

3.  30 cents (or more if I keep shopping the rest of the month)  off every gal. of gas!

I wish I could learn to coupon, I used to do it more but now it seems like the coupons are for stuff I just don't buy :(  I am thinking of checking out ebay for coupons

luvmysoldier1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Ebay is not the best place to buy because many sell fake or copied coupons and you can get in trouble for fraud. I will post coupin links next time i get on the desktop.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN