Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy a dry pack canner

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 1332 Total Views

These are about $1500 wow but it is good to know cause I was curious. Maybe someday?:)

"Seal It"tm

cansealer4.JPG (19966 bytes)
CAN SEAMING MACHINE
Quickly and easily seal your food storage dry goods with this top quality machine!!

Dry pack canning 

• Whole Wheat
  • White Flour
  • Granulated Sugar
  • Beans
  • Hot Cocoa Mix
  • Dry Potatoes
  • Dry Soup Mix
  • Jello
  • Drink Mix

cansealer2.JPG (35147 bytes)
And many other items for long term storage.
Safe from rodents, varmints and disaster damage

Dry pack canning

• Powdered Milk
  • Dry Onions
  • Pudding Mixes
  • Pasta(w/oeggs)
  • Jerky
  • Dry Carrots
  • Rolled Oats
  • White Rice
  • Powdered Products

"SEAL IT"tm comes complete with:

Its as simple as ABC

Order Yours Today!!!

BE PREPARED WITH CANNED FOOD STORAGE

Heinhold Engineering & Machine Co, Inc.
1261 S Redwood Rd, Suite H
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Office1.801.972.0109 -  Fax. 1.801.973.7620
Toll Free: 1.800.262.4275

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RustysMom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Before you purchase...check with your LDS Relief Society Pres... they usually have a float you can rent for free in your area... then you work work work to get it done and stacked up...

I know in our ward/stake/area we have one and one lady in the ward got it and ordered the can's and lids and opened it to the ward...she had it for a week I think... It's a mess and we used her front room (to cold in the winter and hot in the summer) but I have seen it done in a kitchen or basement....

The cans with lids are really cheap, like $1.25 or something like that....  I am still using my sugar I canned from 2 yrs ago... and oatmeal from 4 yrs ago...

Check it OUt!!!

Grandma of 10skateboarding

Melodee0119
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Quoting RustysMom:

Before you purchase...check with your LDS Relief Society Pres... they usually have a float you can rent for free in your area... then you work work work to get it done and stacked up...

I know in our ward/stake/area we have one and one lady in the ward got it and ordered the can's and lids and opened it to the ward...she had it for a week I think... It's a mess and we used her front room (to cold in the winter and hot in the summer) but I have seen it done in a kitchen or basement....

The cans with lids are really cheap, like $1.25 or something like that....  I am still using my sugar I canned from 2 yrs ago... and oatmeal from 4 yrs ago...

Check it OUt!!!

I know I can get one from the local cannery but I was just curious how much one was because I like to do things on my own time:) If I ever buy one it would years down the road. I just thought other people might be interested in the info also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)