Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been affected by the peanut butter recall?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

Poll

Question: Have you been affected by the peanut butter recall?

Options:

Yes, peanut butter and snack products

Yes, pet food

No, not affected

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

Got Tupperware?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvmysoldier1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I have 4 boxes of peanut butter breakfast bars to return..hope I still have the receipt. I will also cancel my peanut butter cookie order from The Girl Scouts but I ordered plenty of other flavors from my neighbor girl. baking

Got Tupperware?

kimmykim
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I don't buy many prepackaged foods that are already made, so I don't think I have anything that is in the recall.  Other than my Reese's Puffs cereal, but I didn't see it in the recall thingy and I've had them for a while and we already ate one box and didn't get sick.

~Kim

ReesesPieces
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:28 PM

I am surprised we didn't have a single thing in the house with peanut butter in it (except of course for jars of peanut butter, but they say those are just fine).  So, we haven't been affected, but if we did have some of that stuff, then you'd better believe that we'd be getting our money back!

SusieD250
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:48 AM

Wait, what is going on with the Girl Scout Peanut Butter cookies? (Tagalongs) I am selling those with dd. I have not heard of them being recalled?!!

luvmysoldier1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM

I don't think they have been recalled. The FDA just "suggested" that we stay away from all peanut butter products and there have been voluntary removals of many products. I am just paranoid about stuff like that so cancelled that part of my cookie order to be on th esafe side. I do love th ethin mint cookies!

Quoting SusieD250:

Wait, what is going on with the Girl Scout Peanut Butter cookies? (Tagalongs) I am selling those with dd. I have not heard of them being recalled?!!

Got Tupperware?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)