Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check your local Sams Club, Great Prices on meat by the case.

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 1099 Total Views

We hit Sams Club today.  The one here in Nampa Idaho sells meat by the case.  I got a cafe of Ground Beef.  80 lbs at $1.80 a pound.  It was 90/10.  Yay!!!!  I also got a case of toilet paper, 40 rolls.  Next payday we are getting another case of beef, a case of chicken breast, flour, bread flour and another case of toilet paper.  The more and more I get my food storage built up the esier and easier I can breath.  Where do you get your best meat buys?

by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ahortiz5
by on Jun. 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM

i love to shop at sams club, i dont have a big bulk of meat.  i think i do weenies, or sausage, or buying a bag of chicken from sams.  but i do buy TP at sams.  you are doing great..

i usally buy weenies invividualy but maybe i should start bulking meats.. right now our freezer is full of food, meats, chicken, icecream, hotpockets,..

della

Scarlett77
by Member on Jun. 18, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I get my meat at our Giant Eagle grocery store when it goes on buy one get one free (which is pretty often). I had a coupon to try out Sam's Club a few months ago for free (without the 10% add on cost). I wish I had gotten a case of meat. I'm dying to try out canning meat now that I have my pressure canner! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)