Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2009 is here!! Time to jump on board

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Go to my site: and fill out the info form for an info pack and FREE scent sample!!  Once you smell a Bella you will not go back to ordinary candles...we also have a full line of "Flameless Scents".

Read about me and why we chose these candles!

Listen to our audio from the owners about 10 minutes...well worth it:

http://www.byoaudio .com/play/ WsyCrM0v 

NEW: Listen to  our company leaders talk about 2009!
Jennie is incredibly excited about the enhancements and new line of product's on it's way! Just when you think it couldn't get any better, it does anyway! Join us!
Wow! What an exciting time to be a part of this fantastic company! Please take a listen to our 2 owners , join us for under $60 and start making YOUR dreams come true too!
Afer listening you may go to our business website: Ask me for a FREE scent sample and inforamation pack.
Can't wait to hear from you!

If you like what you see: JOIN NOW! Get your website started right now! 

Thank you for stopping by and taking some of your valuable time to find out more about these wonderful clean burning gourmet candles and the rest of our product line. Please look around to learn more about our unique, trend-setting products, lucrative fundraising program, or our affordable, highly profitable and unique home business opportunity.
If you have looked around at other home based businesses, I promise you will find something here that is fresh, new and exciting!
Are you searching for a business and a company that offers you an in-demand, unique product that you feel proud to market?
Our Candle Home Business offers...
A gourmet alternative wax candle that is a step above the rest!
Candles that are premium, triple scented, longer lasting, and healthier.
Our Master Candle Makers design products made from a combination of all natural vegetable wax.
These Candles are nearly soot free, meaning no black mess on your jars or walls.
A luxurious and profitable line of bath and body products.
A fun, profitable and unique business opportunity.
A home business for less than $50 Company website will look like this:  Please look around!

We have already gone "Green" with household and personal use products. We wanted to use candles, but ones that did not produce harmful chemicals into our indoor air. As a result we found the best candles on the market. Visit our blog:
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)