Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to make some new friends

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 346 Total Views
Hi everyone! I'm Erin and I am new to this group. I just joined because I'd love to meet some other moms and make some new friends. I'm a SAHM of a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 3 month old boy. My husband and I have lived in Washington for a couple years and recently moved to Gig Harbor. I don't know too many people in the area, and I'd like to change that. Anyone interested in meeting up? Maybe we could meet at a playground or stroll the kids through a park or just grab a cup of coffee. I'm sure there are some great places around here that I don't even know of yet. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsMoeKat
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Erin! I am a SAHM as well. We live right near the border of Gig Harbor/Port Orchard. I have a 4.5 year old son and almost 2 year old daughter. We moved here in March and interested in meeting new people. Message me if you want to get together. :)

PEZ_425
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm also on the border of Port Orchard/Gig Harbor....my daughter is 3 months old now.  I'm hoping to find other moms in the area that might be up for walking with the kids, possibly light jogging?  Also, as a first time parent I can always use help & advice! :) 

MrsMoeKat
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Hi! Seems like we live close by then. My kids and I are always taking walks together since it's been nice weather. Let me know what times are best and maybe we can coordinate something? -Mollie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)