Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the area and looking to make some friends

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 430 Total Views

Hi!  My name is Tracy and our family moved to Gig Harbor about 3 months ago.  I currently stay at home with my kids and they are getting very bored with exclusively hanging out with me all day every day.  Anyhow, I have an almost (next month) 5-year-old daughter, Levity and an almost (next week) 3-year-old son, Cedar.  Levity will start Pre-K next month at Curious By Nature so we are super excited about that but I still need some friends. 

If you are interested in getting together, please let me know.  Recently we have been exploring the beauty of the area by driving to Mt. Rainier, Seattle, Hood Canal area, etc. because it's been so gorgeous but we are open to anything. 

We hope to hear from you soon!  :) 

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
keeler_s
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is stephanie
I live on the key peninsula ( across purdy bridge)
Where did you move here from?
I've got 4 kids and am also a SAHM
My kids are 8,7,5,2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLHowlett
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

We moved from Battle Ground, WA.  I have some relatives that live over on the Key Peninsula.  Maybe we can arrange a playdate or something.  When do your kids start school?

keeler_s
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Oh my goodness I just saw this, sorry things got hectic in August for us!

My older 3 are in school but I'm always open for a play date with my dd she's 2.5 yrs will be 3 in jan.

Quoting TLHowlett:

We moved from Battle Ground, WA.  I have some relatives that live over on the Key Peninsula.  Maybe we can arrange a playdate or something.  When do your kids start school?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)