Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Discovery Village

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 329 Total Views

I'm thinking of hitting up Discovery Village next week.  Has anyone been there?  Worth the price?  All day play or plan for just a few hours?  Thoughts?

http://www.discovery-village.com/index.html

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
keeler_s
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM
I haven't been there but my kids grandma took my dd there she's 2.5 and my dd loved it. Wish I was more help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IQuitCounting
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Thank you :)  Now that it's getting gross out I'm scrambling for indoor play places.  We use to go to the CMT but that's a pretty big bus ride for us now!  DV is much closer.

Quoting keeler_s:

I haven't been there but my kids grandma took my dd there she's 2.5 and my dd loved it. Wish I was more help

keeler_s
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:32 PM
You're welcome

Quoting IQuitCounting:

Thank you :)  Now that it's getting gross out I'm scrambling for indoor play places.  We use to go to the CMT but that's a pretty big bus ride for us now!  DV is much closer.

Quoting keeler_s:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lmb309
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM
It's a little pricey for the fun factor. Kids love it but I get really bored with the limited options for interaction. Id plan for just a few hours.
IQuitCounting
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Lmb309:

It's a little pricey for the fun factor. Kids love it but I get really bored with the limited options for interaction. Id plan for just a few hours.

IQuitCounting
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM

So we ended up checking it out this past Friday and my son loved it.  I agree that there isn't as much to do as say the Childrens Museum, but my son could have spent hours in the pretend play area if I'd let him so it was worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)