Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Key Peninsula area...¡!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:17 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 396 Total Views
Hi :) My name is Rachel and Im a stay at home mom of a beautiful 3 yr old girl. Just looking to meet new people in or around the area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Hello I live in the key pen area. I have 4 kids 3 boys ages 9,7,6 and a dd she's going to be 3 in Janruary
meilasmama
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Hi! Have you lived in the KP area long? Weve been out here for about 4 yrs now but I really dont know too much about the actual area or many people around here =/ Kinda lame, I know! LoL
keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Yes I've lived out here since I was a senior in high school:)
There are lots of wonderful people out here. I would love to get to know you.
Where Are you originally from?

Quoting meilasmama:

Hi! Have you lived in the KP area long? Weve been out here for about 4 yrs now but I really dont know too much about the actual area or many people around here =/ Kinda lame, I know! LoL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meilasmama
by New Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I grew up not very far from here actually... just the few yrs ive been out here i havent really met anyone in the area. anyways i grew up in port orchard but not like in town port orchard.. off a rd called glenwood prob 15 miles from here ;)  so i know the area kind of but never really knew people in the are, a few here and there but its not like we live in a actually neighborhood/community type area ;) Not good at discribing myself but im 29 look slightly younger, have a 3 yr old daughter with a great guy who does commercial construction. We are laid back and down to earth. Not big on partying but do like to have dinners or bbq get togethers in the summer =) uhmmm... not sure what else to say about myself =/ but... im glad to even just hear from someone around here

keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:21 AM
I am 28 ( 29 in a few months) my husband is a corrections officer. We aren't big on partying either. We do have lots of get togethers with friends through out the summer. I think i told you my kids are 9,7,6 ( boys) 2.5 ( girl)
Ive been in the area since 5 th grade and know PO slightly well.
I am going to pm you my number if you are interested in chatting via text feel free to text me and let me know who you are and from what group:)

Quoting meilasmama:

I grew up not very far from here actually... just the few yrs ive been out here i havent really met anyone in the area. anyways i grew up in port orchard but not like in town port orchard.. off a rd called glenwood prob 15 miles from here ;)  so i know the area kind of but never really knew people in the are, a few here and there but its not like we live in a actually neighborhood/community type area ;) Not good at discribing myself but im 29 look slightly younger, have a 3 yr old daughter with a great guy who does commercial construction. We are laid back and down to earth. Not big on partying but do like to have dinners or bbq get togethers in the summer =) uhmmm... not sure what else to say about myself =/ but... im glad to even just hear from someone around here

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Btw my name is Stephanie:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meilasmama
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:45 AM
I wish the weather was a little/ALOT nicer.. We could go to the park and let the kids play =)
keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I sent you a message with my cell number. They do have play time for up to preschool aged kids 2 times a week at the civic center. I believe it's free ( not positive) I think it's on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I've never been but am willing to check it out one day:)

Quoting meilasmama:

I wish the weather was a little/ALOT nicer.. We could go to the park and let the kids play =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meilasmama
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I seen that toddler play group in the little KP new paper. I believe its 9:30 to 11:30 but not positive of the day or days.. thought it was tuesday and thurdays or maybe just thurday but i think they suggest a $1 donation per child. We should check it out one of these days =)
keeler_s
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:24 PM
That would be fun:)

Quoting meilasmama:

I seen that toddler play group in the little KP new paper. I believe its 9:30 to 11:30 but not positive of the day or days.. thought it was tuesday and thurdays or maybe just thurday but i think they suggest a $1 donation per child. We should check it out one of these days =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN