Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As much as I hate it, it had to be done.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM
  • 24 Replies

I typically would not be putting my son back in his diaper today and he was doing INCREDIBLE going potty!!! He woke up from nap and had diahrreah. I put him back in the diaper. Gonna get it to go away and start over! Just sucks he was doing so well and I have to put him back in the stupid diaper so I dont have poop all over my house. He had it right before he went down to so I put the diaper on for sleeping and he had more. Any ideas on how to get the stain out of my carpet?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lukesmyboy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Have oxyclean?

Poor guy. I hope he gets over it soon. Can you get him to take some probiotics/yogurt? Might help his tummy.

Just because he is wearing a diaper for backup doesnt mean you cant offer him the potty too!

mrssmitley1210
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:16 PM

Ya I tried the oxyclean and it really didnt work. How do you usually do it? I mixed it in the glass and just poured it over the stain. I am by myself with the 3 kids and the baby was screaming so I was trying to get it up as fast as possible. Hubby will be home in about 2 hours

lukesmyboy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I would mix it strong and rub it in then let it sit for a while (5-10 mins) before wiping it up.

pinkm143
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM

This.. also when he goes in his diaper just tell him, I know your belly is hurting today but let's try to go next time in the potty.  Just to remind him of where he should be going!

Quoting lukesmyboy:

Have oxyclean?

Poor guy. I hope he gets over it soon. Can you get him to take some probiotics/yogurt? Might help his tummy.

Just because he is wearing a diaper for backup doesnt mean you cant offer him the potty too!

mrssmitley1210
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM

OMG he took off his diaper so I told him to sit on the potty. He pooped again and wiped it on the wall while I went to get a diaper! I cant wait for hubby to get home. Im 15 weeks pregnant so this is really starting to make me sick tomy belly!

lukesmyboy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Ok mama did he poop on his potty then play with it? Can you set up your bathroom so everything you will/could/might need is in there so you dont have to leave the bathroom at all while he is in there?

lukesmyboy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM

It sounds like you are stressed and maybe he is feeling your stress?

How is this pregnancy going?  Are you finding out the sex of the baby? Thats always exciting!

How far apart will they be? My kids are 21 months apart.

mrssmitley1210
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM

No he didnt do it in the potty. Its pure liquid I he was standing in the living room playing.

The pregnancy is ok. We found out its another boy last week. Were not sure so I have 5 more weeks and I will have my big US. My oldest is 16 months older that the one I am potty training. He is 22 months older then the next boy, and he will be 14 months older than this one.

Quoting lukesmyboy:

How is this pregnancy going?  Are you finding out the sex of the baby? Thats always exciting!

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Aw...sorry he has diarrhea. i hope he feels better soon. I have no idea how to get the stain out, we have a rug cleaner.

lukesmyboy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Bless you mama!!! Its lots of work having them so close in age and I am hoping that its worth it in the end! Remember hes just a little guy, I hope this tummy big passes soon.

Quoting mrssmitley1210:

No he didnt do it in the potty. Its pure liquid I he was standing in the living room playing.

The pregnancy is ok. We found out its another boy last week. Were not sure so I have 5 more weeks and I will have my big US. My oldest is 16 months older that the one I am potty training. He is 22 months older then the next boy, and he will be 14 months older than this one.

Quoting lukesmyboy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)