Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

A Question for moms of girls piog Picture Update

Here is my question.  If your lil girl wanted to wear boys undies if they wanted to wear them to get them to use the potty while potty training;would u let them.  My daughter says she is boy and wants boy undies.  We got her both girls n boys undies she can wear while we are potty trainin her.

Thanks

Vickie

Proud Momma 2 Makayla  

by on Mar. 13, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Replies (11-15):
LovesFredric
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Ditto!! Let her wear whatever she wants to get the potty going in the right place :) hehe!  I also buy my son's underwear big - who wants tight underwear!  Good luck!  What a cutie!!

sunnymommy122
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Cute picture! :)

Naturistsa
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:47 AM

my son has only girls to play with so he, again only wants to wear panties and not undies, i think its only a identity phase that they are goimg through.

Naturistsa
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Mobile Photo

My son has only girls to play with, so he, again only wants to wear girls panties and not boys undies. personally i think its only a identity phase that they are goimg through. They see what there peers or other family members are wearing and want to wear the same. As time goes by they will realize who and what they are. Boys or girls. I also bought both, undies and panties and give him the choice what to wear. He is very independent and don't want to discourage it, after all both are just pieces of material, to cover there genitals, and avoid us parents embarrassment. Not so?
LuvMommysBabies
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM

no harm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN