Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Training Pants

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM
  • 9 Replies

So my daughter is a teeny meeny baby.  She is 21 months, ready to potty train, but I cant find any training pants.  She wears a size 2 diaper and is in 9 month clothing. 

I just can't find panties.  She sees the Dora panties and wants them but they are way to big and just fall off. 

Any suggestions?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LovesFredric
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

can you add a stitch to the back of the waist band to make them tighter?

I also found some tiny underwear on some EC sites. http://www.theecstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1367

You could also try using smaller shorts for her underwear and maybe sewing a Dora on them?

Godspitgrl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM
You can also look on easy.com I'm sure that you can custom order even if you need to
LovesFredric
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Did you mean etsy.com? :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I would do the stitch.

aliceslove
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:44 PM
I am not creative in the sewing department so I never thought of the stitch. That may work out well and not cost me a fortune.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
airbubble
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:10 PM

wow she is a small baby! use safety pins ?

lukesmyboy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I would just use baby pants.. in this picture my little guy is in new born and my daughter is in 3 months

My son is 15 months and wearing the same pants (but brown) in a newborn size right now!

aliceslove
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM
That's a great idea also. Thank you for all the ideas and keep em coming :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM

love this idea!

Quoting lukesmyboy:

I would just use baby pants.. in this picture my little guy is in new born and my daughter is in 3 months

My son is 15 months and wearing the same pants (but brown) in a newborn size right now!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)