Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (41-50):
Godspitgrl
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Quoting Mamma_of3:

Hi Everyone! My name is Yesenia I have a 5 year old girl  and two boys one 2.5 yrs and the youngest 9 months old.  I am having trouble potty training our 2 year old.  He is doing great in peeing in the toilet, but when it comes to his bowel movements he is not interested.  I try to make it interesting by ready to him or giving him stickers as rewards but still he kicks and screams.  Any suggestions?

Welcome Yesenia! Maybe try figuring out what time of day he usually goes and out him on the pot then.

Godspitgrl
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Hi My name is Grace I am married to a very hard working man, that does his best, but to be honest it has been rocky! I am a stay at home Mom to 2 daughters, Skylar will be 4 in Oct. and Keira will be 2 in Sept. and I am due with baby #3 in January.

Keira seemed like she was SOO ready to train, she was sitting on the potty by herself, even went a couple times by herself, but we were in the process of moving so I decided to wait until we had moved, now that I am trying she is fighting it every step of the way!! I really want her fully potty trained before the baby gets here.

Welcome Grace!

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Hi Nychole!!! :)

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Hi I'm Nychole I have a 3 yro DD, 4yro DS, and a 4 month old DS

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

queenmary1o1
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Hello lovely ladies im nell my son will be two in november and I need to potty train him but he fights me.and poops on the floor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leismom
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Hi! My name is Trish and I'm a mom to a beautiful 2 1/2 yr old little girl named Leilani. Her name is Hawaiian for "heavenly flower", and that's exactly what she is to me. I'm so excited to be a part of CafeMoms!

leismom
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM

My daughter is 2 1/2, and I've tried to start potty training her, but she is very resistant to using the potty at this time. I work full time, 5 days a week, so I can't focus as much of my time on training as I would like. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any and all would be greatly appreciated.

mommy2xp
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda a sahm to 3 lil girls, Abi 6 Lexi 3 and Ash 21 months. I'm currently potty training Ash, she wanted to start so here we go on this wonderful journey!

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Welcome Nell!

Quoting queenmary1o1:

Hello lovely ladies im nell my son will be two in november and I need to potty train him but he fights me.and poops on the floor

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1

Welcome Trish!

Quoting leismom:

Hi! My name is Trish and I'm a mom to a beautiful 2 1/2 yr old little girl named Leilani. Her name is Hawaiian for "heavenly flower", and that's exactly what she is to me. I'm so excited to be a part of CafeMoms!

Lilypie

bhwrn1

Welcome Amanda!

Quoting mommy2xp:

Hi, I'm Amanda a sahm to 3 lil girls, Abi 6 Lexi 3 and Ash 21 months. I'm currently potty training Ash, she wanted to start so here we go on this wonderful journey!

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)