Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (51-60):
LovesFredric
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Welcome Nell :D  You'll find some great advice here!

Quoting queenmary1o1:

Hello lovely ladies im nell my son will be two in november and I need to potty train him but he fights me.and poops on the floor

LovesFredric
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Welcome Trish :D

What a beautiful & meaningful name for your little girl!

Quoting leismom:

Hi! My name is Trish and I'm a mom to a beautiful 2 1/2 yr old little girl named Leilani. Her name is Hawaiian for "heavenly flower", and that's exactly what she is to me. I'm so excited to be a part of CafeMoms!

LovesFredric
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Welcome Amanda :D  (Great Name!! hehe)

Quoting mommy2xp:

Hi, I'm Amanda a sahm to 3 lil girls, Abi 6 Lexi 3 and Ash 21 months. I'm currently potty training Ash, she wanted to start so here we go on this wonderful journey!

abra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi ladies!! My name is Abra. I am a SAHM to 3 kids. Ophelia is 5, Mira is 2, and Jude is 9 months. I am going to start potty training Mira when her big sister starts school next week! Wish me luck!!!

LovesFredric
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Welcome Abra :D

Quoting abra:

Hi ladies!! My name is Abra. I am a SAHM to 3 kids. Ophelia is 5, Mira is 2, and Jude is 9 months. I am going to start potty training Mira when her big sister starts school next week! Wish me luck!!!

Kimmiky
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hi, Im Kim and I have a 3 1/2 year old( Lindsay), a 2 1/2 year old ( William) and a 3 month old(Emily).  Let me just say that for my checkbook, I'm anxious to have potty training over with!  My daughter is pretty good, as long as i remember to ask her every few hours, lest she makes a lake on the living room floor, and i haven't yet started with my son, i think for my sanity i had better stick to traing one first.  And besides, he hasn't relaly shown too much interest in it.  Although i try to talk it out with him when we are getting ready for the bath. 

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Hi Abra!

Quoting abra:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Welcome Kim!

Quoting Kimmiky:

Hi, Im Kim and I have a 3 1/2 year old( Lindsay), a 2 1/2 year old ( William) and a 3 month old(Emily).  Let me just say that for my checkbook, I'm anxious to have potty training over with!  My daughter is pretty good, as long as i remember to ask her every few hours, lest she makes a lake on the living room floor, and i haven't yet started with my son, i think for my sanity i had better stick to traing one first.  And besides, he hasn't relaly shown too much interest in it.  Although i try to talk it out with him when we are getting ready for the bath. 

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

pipers_mom
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hi! I'm Kirstie, I have a 6yo DD and a 20 month old DS.

ScarySherry2
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Hi! I'm Sherry. I have a two year old son, Eli, who is somewhat potty trained, and an infant daughter Cheyla. Buying diapers for two babies on minimum wage is killing me! LoL. So I am trying everything to get my son to use the potty all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)