Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (611-620):
LovesFredric
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Welcome! I started my son bare bottomed & kept the potty chair in the room with us. When he started to go, I sat him on the potty chair right away. we did stickers, candy, etc for rewards

Quoting juliebear804:

Help I am starting to train my little girl...... any tips??? she is my first child...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeanie402
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Yes I do that he'll sit there but doesn't go I know he'll get it sooner or later

Quoting LovesFredric:

Welcome!! What kids of things have you tried with the 3 yr old? I started mine bare bottomed & sat him on the potty chair as soon as he started to go.

Quoting jeanie402:

hi my name is Jeanie i have 3 kids ages 8, 7, & 3. hubby is overseas for U. S. Army my older two we're a lot easier to potty train even thou with my 7 year old i had to potty train her twice long story there but my 3 y.o just wont go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Quoting CieraMN:

Hi :D My name is Ciera, I am 19 years old and a first time mom :] I live in Minnesota. I have a 16 month old named Ethan Raiyne. and I know this could be a little too early to start potty training but he just went potty on his toilet 5 times already and i only had to change 2 diapers! morning diaper and he ended up pooping  :/ I just want to get to know some tips on what i could do to potty train him a little early especially with a boy. (i heard they are actually hard to potty train. 

Welcome Ciera! Never to early to start ESP if they are interested.
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Quoting Saturn24:

Hi, my name is Riana. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 years old twins, Kirana and Aiden. I'm originally from Indonesia but has been living around Charlotte area for 12 years. I'm about starting to potty train Aiden and it's not that easy. He's a very laid back boy. Kirana has been really good in potty training. She's more interested in new things and more independent; very different personalities. Next fall they'll attend pre-school and need to be completely potty trained. I'm glad to join in this group that I could learn from other moms and hopefully to make some new friends as well.

Welcome Riana! You can do it! Let us know how we can help.
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Quoting nanapeggy:

Hi,

My name is Peggy, Na Na Peggy to my little granddaughter Bella.   I will be helping at my daughters home for the next 2 week. I am staying with them to help my daughter adjust to her new job and complete potty training for my Granddaughter Bella.   She ( Bella ) is 2 yrs. 2 months.   How many success stories are out there for this age group for girls?  Also, it is my understanding that Bella is being a bit stubborn about it. I don't want to make it uncomfortable for her.   I do already have my positive plan in place, but I am hoping for some great input from all of you.    I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR POSITIVE IDEAS FOR POTTY TRAINING!!!!!        Thank You!!!!     Na Na Peggy

Welcome Peggy! There is lots of success for that age. What has been tried so far with her?
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Quoting D.Laura:

Hello, Im a mother of two A 3 year old boy joseph and a 1 year old boy Aidyn A wife And work full time! Going to school to be a phlebotomist!

Welcome!
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Quoting LOVES67:

Hi new to the group, my name is Emily have 3 wonderful children, 25 girl, 17 boy, 4 boy I'm having trouble with my 4 yr. old he won't go potty his not scare of the toilet but he won't tell me when he want to go pooh, what can I do Aug. he will start school... Need some help Thanks...

Welcome Emily! Poop seems to a big trouble but there are lost of lovely ladies that can help. Good lick.
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Quoting jeanie402:

hi my name is Jeanie i have 3 kids ages 8, 7, & 3. hubby is overseas for U. S. Army my older two we're a lot easier to potty train even thou with my 7 year old i had to potty train her twice long story there but my 3 y.o just wont go.

Welcome Jeanie! Being a military family can be hard on kids we had to redo potty training with ODS after DH deployed and came home so I understand.
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Quoting sammysam1013:

Hello my name is Amy. I'm a mother of three a 16y 14y and a 2 year old. It's been awhile since I did the whole potty traing and I am having problems already. I'm looking forward to some tips and helpful advice thanks

Welcome Amy!
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Quoting theirmommie12:

hey all! 

im charlie (i rather have a new name LOL) and i have a almost 2 year old! and expecting our 2nd together in early sepetember! i been with BD 2 years coming march! potty training with us is exactly like i expected (hard) our first goal is to get her bed-time straight b4 we do potty training.. im hoping to get her potty-trained either b4 or after the baby gets here! shes so smart tho!! but i wished potty training wasnt this hard!

Welcome Charlie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)