Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (621-630):
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Quoting jkitchen1:

Hi my name is Jennifer I have two boys and one currantly learning to potty train. He will be 3 in one week!

Welcome Jennifer!
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Quoting juliebear804:

Help I am starting to train my little girl...... any tips??? she is my first child...

How old is she? What have you tried?
Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Quoting countrycutie84:

Hi! My name is Sarah. I am a stay at home mom of my three girls. My oldest Zoey is almost 6, my middle is 4 1/2 and my youngest is 16 1/2 months. My 2 oldest are potty trained. And waiting anxiously to potty train my youngest! :) I'm very glad that there is a group on here that can help!

Welcome Sarah!
countrycutie84
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Quoting Godspitgrl:

Thank you! :)
countrycutie84
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Quoting LovesFredric:

Thank you! :)
LOVES67
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hi, yeah he hides from me...

Quoti Hing LovesFredric:

Welcome!! Seems like lots of people have this problem, so you're not alone :) Does he usually go at a certain time or hide to go? Anything you can predict to get him to the toilet at the right time?

Quoting LOVES67:

Hi new to the group, my name is Emily have 3 wonderful children, 25 girl, 17 boy, 4 boy I'm having trouble with my 4 yr. old he won't go potty his not scare of the toilet but he won't tell me when he want to go pooh, what can I do Aug. he will start school... Need some help Thanks...

swt_lil_mommy
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Hi, my names britt and im a SAHM with a 1 1/2 yr old son and will have another son this april. I needed to find a group like this. I have been tryin to get my son use to the potty but havin somr troubles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Welcome and congrats on the new addition to be!

Quoting swt_lil_mommy:

Hi, my names britt and im a SAHM with a 1 1/2 yr old son and will have another son this april. I needed to find a group like this. I have been tryin to get my son use to the potty but havin somr troubles.

Godspitgrl
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Quoting swt_lil_mommy:

Welcome Britt!
LovesFredric
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting swt_lil_mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN