Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (641-650):
jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Welcome! Yeah my son was so interested the first day we tried and then forget about it!

Quoting Bambi5826:

HI, my name is Stacey, I'm from southeast Michigan. I've just started training my 20 month old daughter, who seemed into training, but on day 2, seems like she could care less >.< Came back to Cafemom to find a group just like this to get hints and tips, and just general support :)

bgill04
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hi-- Im Bethany I'm a stay at home for now since surgery. I want to start potty training my two year old son. I am a single parent so he will be going from his dad's to my house during the process. Any sugguestions?

Godspitgrl
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Quoting Bambi5826:

HI, my name is Stacey, I'm from southeast Michigan. I've just started training my 20 month old daughter, who seemed into training, but on day 2, seems like she could care less >.< Came back to Cafemom to find a group just like this to get hints and tips, and just general support :)

Welcome Stacey!
Godspitgrl
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Quoting bgill04:

Hi-- Im Bethany I'm a stay at home for now since surgery. I want to start potty training my two year old son. I am a single parent so he will be going from his dad's to my house during the process. Any sugguestions?

Welcome Bethany!
My best suggestion is to first sit down with dad and y'all come up with a game plan you will both be willing to follow or you will get frustrated. A child needs consistency ESP when learning something new. GL
LovesFredric
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:15 PM

welcome!  will he sit on the potty chair full clothed? if you can get him to sit on it, or even touch it & give him a reward.....slowly ease him into the idea.

Quoting Ashlynn21:

hello everyone!

im Ashlynn, i have a 2 year old that just wants nothing to do with the potty can any one help??

LovesFredric
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Welcome Kelly!!

Quoting RacinMomma87:

Hi I'm Kelly I'm a stay at home mom and mother too an almost 3 year old boy and a 19 month old girl there both interested in potty training but not as much as I would like. I'm very happy to have found this group.

LovesFredric
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Welcome Megan!!

Quoting mega_sc:

Hello! My name is Megan, 27 (on the 17th) Mom of 2. I live in SC, and I can't wait to jump inot this group~!

LovesFredric
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Welcome Stacey! Sounds normal to me! Is there a new type of reward you could try? Even a silly potty song & dance :)

Quoting Bambi5826:

staceylacey
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Hi I am Stacey mom to 2 girls Presley 2 1\2 and Teagan 6 weaks. I am having a hard time potty training Presley so I am looking forward to talking to other moms to get some tips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Welcome to the group, Stacey! Congratulations on Teagan!

Quoting staceylacey:

Hi I am Stacey mom to 2 girls Presley 2 1\2 and Teagan 6 weaks. I am having a hard time potty training Presley so I am looking forward to talking to other moms to get some tips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)