Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Welcome! Get started here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to the Potty Training Support Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms and sharing advice and support on potty training! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in!  Feel free to start posts and reply to posts - ask questions, share your thoughts, advice and support. 

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Check out this post to get started:
Potty Training 101 - Share your best tips!

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Click here to add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Potty Training Support group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Potty Training Support group! 

Be sure to check out the Toddler and Preschoolers group, too.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Replies (651-660):
Godspitgrl
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Quoting staceylacey:

Hi I am Stacey mom to 2 girls Presley 2 1\2 and Teagan 6 weaks. I am having a hard time potty training Presley so I am looking forward to talking to other moms to get some tips.

Welcome Stacey!
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting staceylacey:

Hi I am Stacey mom to 2 girls Presley 2 1\2 and Teagan 6 weaks. I am having a hard time potty training Presley so I am looking forward to talking to other moms to get some tips.

jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Welcome and congrats!

Quoting staceylacey:

RacinMomma87
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Quoting abra:

. Yes but only two. I bought a pull- up DVD but it didn't have any on but advise for me which is fine but I thought it was something for the kids.
abra
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM
That is great! My daughter loved the Once Upon a Potty dvd. It has a song she LOVES to sing on it! lol!

Quoting RacinMomma87:

Quoting abra:

. Yes but only two. I bought a pull- up DVD but it didn't have any on but advise for me which is fine but I thought it was something for the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pabhelabby
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Hello All,

I am a mommy of the 2yr old so I am told, "Now that she is 2yrs ole , it"s time to start potty training"  Well I am here to tell you I am scared to death.  I am a leader in the office, solve most family disagreements, keep everyone organized and clean BUT... I am scared to death of Potty Training!!!!!!

Thanks,

Lorraine

jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Welcome and we are here to help!

Quoting pabhelabby:

Hello All,

I am a mommy of the 2yr old so I am told, "Now that she is 2yrs ole , it"s time to start potty training"  Well I am here to tell you I am scared to death.  I am a leader in the office, solve most family disagreements, keep everyone organized and clean BUT... I am scared to death of Potty Training!!!!!!

Thanks,

Lorraine

abra
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashlynn21
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM

he goes on the potty now ive been letting him run around naked im debating on taking his diapers away at night time? nd just let him pee the bed so he knows the feeling of being wet and yuckie but im not sure? like we just start him in boxers and running around naked

Ashlynn

proudmommy618
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Hello, my name is Josey. I have a 4 year old boy who will be 5 in July. Struggling to get him fully potty train. Everytime I get him close to being broke he relapses after going to his dads for the weekend. Glad there is a site for potty training help. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN