• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Standstill

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

I need help. My daughter is 2 1/2 years old. She can go on her Princess Potty just fine all by herself. She can even dump it into the toilet, wash her hands and wipe herself. She wears undies fine and rarely pees or poops in them. Now I feel like she could wear anything and use it however it's supposed to be used.

Where do I go from here?

Shauna

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question. You mean like how to transition her to a big toilet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:55 AM

I would say just go for it. Take her out and about like you normally would. Just be very aware of her cues and the fact that you may have to remind her to go to the potty. Good luck!

3lilmonkeysxo
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I would say just go for it. Take her out and about like you normally would. Just be very aware of her cues and the fact that you may have to remind her to go to the potty. Good luck!

this!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

jenniferlee_12
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Agreed

Quoting bhwrn1:

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Hmm, that sounds like a good plan. Thank you!

mommy2xp
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I agree with the above. Take her potty before you leave the house, and make sure to ask her if she needs to go when you are close to a bathroom.

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Your welcome! Make sure you let us know how it's going!!!

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:40 AM

The one downfall is that she is having diahrea right now. I don't know why, but she is. How do I handle that with no diapers on?

LovesFredric
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:23 AM

yep you can do whatever - you could keep a change of clothes in the car in case - and make sure to ask/remind her still.  hopefully the diahrea passes & she's feeling better soon!

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Thanks, mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)