Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need help!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

I really am at my end with my DD I love her more than words can describe but I really don't know what to do anymore and need help!  My DD is three and a half years old and as of her 3rd birthday was completely potty trained!  We were so happy we took her out for a celebration and just made a HUGE deal of throwing away the old diapers because she is now a big girl!  Anyways about a week ago she started to have accidents in her pants never urine just BM's we didn't make a big deal out of it all we did was say "OK next time lets try for the big girl potty!" Now will have small BM'sin her pants frequently though out the day and come up to my hubby and me and smile and say "I poppied in my big girl panties" and then start laughing hysterically.  I took her to the MD yesterday and he told me that she is fine and to just keep trying to put her on the potty more.  I have not left my house now in over 24 hours because I have been putting her on the potty as much as I can. I am 100% devoted to trying to get her back to being potty trained but I just don't know how to handle this regression. The Internet is great because I can reach out for help but it also has been a curse because some of the negative things that keep coming up when I search for reasons and remedies.  Any ideas?  Any help is more than welcome!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bhwrn1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:24 PM

How is her poop normally: hard, soft normal? How often does she go?

Have you tried having her help clean the underwear? This will give her some control. You also need to remind her to go, at this age they will focus on other things as opposed to going potty.

abra
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Are you using a rewards system?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)