Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing it!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
My daughter will be 3 on the 27th. Up until last week she was basically 100% potty trained. She was only in pull ups at night time but 5-6 nights a week she would wake up dry. She wore undies all day, on outings and during naps. Well all of a sudden now she has gone completely backwards. She pees in her pants constantly. It started with pooping. She pooped in her underwear everyday. Then she started peeing. I had to put her back in pull ups because she was going through her clothes way to fast. She pees in them all day. Maybe on the potty once or twice a day. I am so fed up! Why are we going backwards all of a sudden!?!?! She would even take herself potty and do it all herself but now I have to tell her to go and she will never pee. Today she had soaked her pull up so I had a talk with her and changed her. Not 5 minutes later she pooped in it WHILE SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM!! I am so frustrated I put her in a diaper. It really upset her but honestly I don't know what else to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NESmith63
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Take her outta diapers and put regular underwear on her if she pees tell her she has to change herself if she poops do the thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

What worked the first time? I would start all over and retrain her. Good luck

NESmith63
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I tried that today. She now has peed in 5 pairs of underwear and pants today. She has absolutly no care that she is soaking wet either. I have to feel for wet to find out. She only sat on the potty when I made her and she never once peed.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Take her outta diapers and put regular underwear on her if she pees tell her she has to change herself if she poops do the thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Did anything out of the ordinary happen that might have triggered the regression?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NESmith63
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Nope. Nothing

Quoting abra:

Did anything out of the ordinary happen that might have triggered the regression?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Maybe she just needs a break. I think I'd wait a week or two and then start trying again from the beginning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovesFredric
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM

hmm that's tough.  if she's not responding to the cleaning it up - what about starting over...rewards and everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)