Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Hi,

I'm new to the group and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for potty training a two and a half year old girl? Nothing I do works and I would like her to be potty trained before we have another baby, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Kahlil Gibran

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Replies (11-18):
jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Awesome!

Quoting KojinSamurai:

Brooklyn used the potty today...she has only gone once but that is something. She used it yesterday and even pooped in it...:)

Quoting abra:

Awesome! Thank you!

KojinSamurai
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Brooklyn is doing a lot better with the potty now. I have been letting her run around mostly naked (which she loves) and I have been using the app on my phone for a timer; I also ask her every now and then if she has to potty and she has gone 4 or 5 times today...she has had a couple of accidents but she is doing really well other than that. :)

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Kahlil Gibran

LovesFredric
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!! Sounds like she's doing great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KojinSamurai
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:20 AM
She used the potty 7 times today and even pooped in it which I know is harder to get them to do. I am so proud of her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:30 AM

That is awesome! Hope she keeps it up!

KojinSamurai
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Brooklyn hasn't used the potty as much today but she went 10 times yesterday and one accident and about 5 times today and no accidents and even on the 2 1/2 hour car ride up to my sister in law's house (she was in a pull up in the car) she did not pee.

KojinSamurai
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Well Brooklyn is doing so well! She is pretty much day trained now and it only took a week. She hasn't had any accidents since Saturday and she takes it upon herself to just go when she has to go. Most of the time she will tell one of us but there are times when she will just get up and go. I just thought I would let you all know.

Cheers,

Morgan

jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN