Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support
Has anyone had success with this? Not quite sure what is the exact process but I really need to try it! DS is 2 (3 on July 24) and not trained. For a while he was excited to go in the potty every time I put him on. Now he wants no part of it at all . I keep trying the underwear but he just pees right in them even after I sit him on the potty.
Can anyone tell me more about the 3 day program? Tried to look it up on here but the two threads I found are locked?
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
marniesurvey
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I am having a tough time potty training my son and would not be pushing it but he is enrolled in a preschool that expects him to be fully trained already. if someone could email me the pdf that would be AWESOME! marniesurvey@yahoo.com thank you...

MNitz
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM

So, for all of those that requested the 3 day pdf. Did you use it?  Did it work?

My son has had a potty since he was 20 months old.  He would go on it occasionally.  Daycare was also working with him.  It seemed like it wasn't working.  We just moved a month ago and now I'm a SAHM again and we've been working on it.  He's getting better and we can go to the store and come back dry.  He's currently 2 yrs and 7 months old.  Still a pullup at nap time and a diaper at night, and he doesn't tell me he has to go, I just get lucky apparently and put him on the potty before he goes.

2boysmom0802
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Can u send me th PDF u have a have a boy who is almost 3 and shows interested in the potty. Thanks
MNitz
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I don't have the pdf, sorry.

But today my boy said "Mommy I have to poop"   So I rushed him to the potty, he had peed a little in his pants but once on the potty he peed more and pooped!

marisab
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My kids are ages 5 and 21 mos and i wanany tes a quick learner ahis method asap i think my daughter it well workshes a quick learner ;-)

marisab
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM

can someone post the 3 day method or email me marisiabonnema2msn.com thanks

CHRISJOSHmom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM

CAN SOMEONE EMAIL ME THE 3 DAY POTTY CHALLENGE PLEASE
ymoore39@yahoo.com

CourtneyCS
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Can someone send me the 3 day method as well? Thanks twostarz25@aol.com

gabesmom118
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Can someone please send me the 3 Day method? aware213@yahoo.com

sk8rspixie24
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I need advice my son just turned 3 and has his own little potty knows how to go in it when asked but will not tell us when he has to pee or anything and when we go to change his pull up or ask if he needs a but change he always says no its gone or no im fine and will throw a fit if we touch him I have not tried big boy undies until today for the first time he just peed right through them but i could tell he didnt like the feeling I am not sure if he is not wantingto potty train due to our living situation because we dont have a restroom that is esily accesabile but he dose have his very own specail little potty that we keep in the room and clean any time he uses it so dose anyone ahve any advice should i wait until he is ready or should i keep trying? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN