Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

so kenna has been in big girl panties for 2 days straight now night time and all she had 1 accident last night cause we gave her a sippy to sleep with then I got her up at midnight to go potty and took the sippy and she was dry this morning.... yay i am so happy and can say she is fully potty broke day and night.....

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-16):
JadesMama4Ever
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I am not feeling alone now. my 2 year old takes her panties off and doens't do well unless she has nothing on! But i am concerned a lot. she still poops on the floor! I can't be having this. what do i do!? Iam trying so hard. she is really smart. if u ask her where she is supposed to poop or pee she will say in my potty. I feel like a failure.! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

elsie_may
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM

put the potty chair in the room she spends most of her time and alot of praise... dont ask her incurage her to go potty and she will make it a game and they will be more willing to go on their own... 

Crissy2424
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I don't work nights. I am in bed by 10:00pm. Should I be getting up in the middle of the night to get her in the habit of going at night? Or will her bladder get the hint??

elsie_may
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM

at first you have to get up and do it so she can get use to going or put her potty chair in her room at night so she can go on her own...

Crissy2424
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM

She uses the toilet, not a potty chair.

elsie_may
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

oh well then i would just get up and take her once a night or don't give her a drink after a certain time at night... my DD goes to bed with a sippy so i put her potty chair in her room for her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)