Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

first time ever.

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

so this is no my first time potty traing a toddler but it is the first one that is actually mine im potty training, i started a month ago when my ds came up to me and handed me a dipper and than said "dipper" and than layied on the floor and put his legs in the air..... I told him oh no you are getting potty trained if you know that you did your dipper and you want it changed so my mom and i went out and bought a potty chair that he can fit his butt on and it sings when he goes in it..... i put him on it the first time and it took him about fourty min but he went and after that he went a couple seconds after i told him to sit on the potty, well tonight i was watching tv and wasent paing too much attention but i heard the pottychair singing and i looked over and i saw my son sitting on the potty chair and I was like, did he just go without me telling him to go?........sure enough there was potty in the chair and he gave me the proud i did it by myself look he gives me when he knows he did something good.....Im so proud of my little boy.     btw he is only two years and four months   so he is making good quick progress.

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Paigesmommy78
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM

thats awesome yay

4flowers4ever
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Yay Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Great job :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN