Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

3 year old .. failing.. IDK what to do!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 0 Replies

Well.. my three year old has been potty training off and on for the past year. We finally got a break through a month ago and he was doing pretty steady.. going on the potty. I had him naked and for a week straight he went on the pot.. and I kept him naked. Once I started putting underwear on him it went down hill. He would go in the underwear. Then we pushed past it and for the past few days he didn't go in his underwear and even in public would tell me and we would go to the potty. EXcept today... he peed on the floor when he was naked this morning.. then he peed on the floor later after i dressed him for the day. I am reaching the end of my rope and I don't know what to do. It seems to always happen. I understand they have accidents.. but it's like whenever he has one accident it goes back to the way it was and from then on he pees on the floor or in his pants the rest of the day until we can get him back on track. It has happened every few days for the last month and I just don't know what to do.

I really don't know if I am just ranting with this post or if I am asking for help. I will take anything haha.

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)