Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Day 1 of the three day potty training method

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

It is now 3:00 Pm and I have been working with him since 8:00A.M. So far so good, no accidents and no complaining this time. I have had problems in the past with trying to potty train... He is five and I also have three other children. An 8 year old step daughter, a 3 year old son which is potty trained and a 7 month old son.. I am so proud of how well my 5 year old is doing today, normally he would throw a fit no matter how exciting you made it sound! Maybe he is really ready this time!! He has developmental problems and is a little slower but he eventually gets something done right WHEN HE IS READY! ;)

SUPER EXCITED MOMMA

by on Jul. 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
landansmommy87
by on Jul. 22, 2008 at 4:15 PM

Who-hoo! thats great.Just dont get down if he does have a few accidents because most of them do but if he hasent yet thats great

Keep us udated

Good luck!

Group owner of the 3 day potty training method support group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/52352

virginiascott
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Yesterday he had two accidents right before bed time, but it is 10:33 and no accidents so far, he woke up at 6:00 A.M. today... He is doing so welll.... We will see how the rest of the day goes! I am so excited!

barcogifts
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 2:59 PM

That is so awesome! Today was my day 1 and David has been up since 7:30 this morning and it is now 2:58. He has had 2 accidents to day but we are just happy that is trying and succeeding as well as he is.

from Becky Bartels of Barco Gifts

virginiascott
by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 7:38 AM

Okay so the three day method didn't work but he is still doing a great job!! We are on day 5 today... Still not asking to go, but if I take him to the potty he will go, but only no. 1 not no. 2... He wanted to try standing up to go potty yesterday and so I let him. Very well done, didn't even make a mess for momma to clean up. We are just going to keep taking him to the potty until he gets it all by himself.. Hopefully before school starts because registration is Aug. 19th. And I would like to have him trained by then so I do not have to put pull ups on him, I am afraid he will regress if he goes to school in pull ups... so wish us luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN