Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

HELP

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 11:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
ok so my daughter is 23 months old and she is more than capable of using the potty... she will tell me that she needs to go..she comes to me and says mommy poop and i will check her and no poop and than i will say lets go potty and she runs away screaming NooooOOOoo.. and about 5 mins later never fails shes pooped.. what can i do i don't want to force her on it and scare her out of it even more but i think she needs to start on the potty.. they say boys are harder and my 6 year old son was fully traind by 19 months through the night and all no problems it only took him like 2 weeks I NEED HELP i can't afford diapers anymore...
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommytobrooke
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM

I would just put her in panties and after she poops in them a few times she will learn that she need to poop in the potty. I can't give much advise cause my daughter is only 1/2 pt and she is almost 3!

JeNnTiM
by on Oct. 9, 2008 at 11:38 PM

its really hard my son was so easy but he was with my mom all day while i worked so she did what i asked but my daughter is with a sitter and she believes she is to young...so me doing it on the weekends is not consistant enough

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)