Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

We are going to try

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2008 at 1:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello all I have been a member of this group for a couple of months now.....but haven't said to much....but now I am going to need some support, tomorrow we are starting the potty training thing with my son who will be 3 December 29th......I am so sick of changing diapers! It's kind of my fault that I let him stay in diapers this long and didn't persue the pt thing...but my dd has alot of medical issues that had to be delt with so pt got put on the back burner......I am going from diapers today to no diapers tomorrow straight into underware when he gets up.....I will use pull ups for bed time and nap time as he still takes a dring to bed with him, any pointers for helping me get thru this???

by on Nov. 2, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mandiandtflex
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM

WEll he has been in underware since 8am.....when he got up and has only peed his pants 1x...and that was like 20 mins ago and its now almost 11am!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know he hasn't gone on the potty but I think that he is doing amazing

MyHappyKids
by on Nov. 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM

How's it going mom? I hope well,be patient and keep at it. Let us know how you are doing!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)