Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

Public....

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM
  • 1 Replies

So my son is pretty good about going poop and pee at home and even asks to go when we are out sometimes. But I am horrified to take him out in his underwear!(under his  clothes obiously) i have a few reasond for that. 1. is that its cold here now. 2. I just don't want him to pee his pants. I know it happens but I don't want it too!LOL!

by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommacan
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I know what you mean. My dd is good a home too but in public its a different story. Its like she says Potty at the most inopportune time (in the car) or I can't get her to the potty in time. So I decidedto put her in underwear at home and Pull ups when we leave the house. I was upset with my decision at first but then today they saved me! We were at the book store, she yelled potty but by the time i grabbed her and ran to the potty it was to late...she pooped in her pull ups. It was a mess but it would have been worse with no pull up. so for a while I will continue with the pull ups when we leave the house.

She did use the potty when we were out even with a pull up on so Since we stayed home and only had underwear on for 3 day I think she is OK with an occasional pull up in public for practice. Its only day 5 and she is doing GREAT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN