Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training Support Potty Training Support

where do u keep your potty chair??

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

do u keep it in the bathroom or some where thats a little easier to get to? we have been letting cheyenne sit on the potty when she goes in the bathroom with me or something and she always pees in it almost everytime. well we keep the bathroom door closed and she cant open the door on her own. my mom told me she potty trained all of us in the living room. I was thinking about putting it either in the living room or like right outside the bathroom door or something like that?

by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommacan
by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I debated this as well...bathrooom, playroom, kitchen...where???  I went with the bathroom and it seems to be working out OK. I had to start leaving the bathroom open and she seems to leave it alone (its babyproofed). She probably stopped playing in there beacuse she already spends time in there using the potty. I have a chair on both levels of my house.

Also, My dd has not figured out how to get her pants down by herself o I have to help her everytime she potties. Empting the potty in the bathroom makes life easier as well. And the thought of pee/poop in another room seemed gross.

kerijeanbean
by on Jan. 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM

With my older son the potty chair wandered.  Usually to whatever room he was in so he could have it.  He would move it himself.  My younger son won't use the potty chair so it is in pieces around the house.  I think the base in my room being used as a step stool.  I don't know where the seat and bucket are.

Keri
Mom to
Chris 3/27/2000
Blaine 12/15/2005

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN