Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

17 & pregnant and getting kicked out.

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 109 Total Views

I'm 17 and expecting my babygirl Ella on September 30th 2012. I'm so excited to meet my babygirl. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant but now that I am, I can't wait. I live with my dad and his girlfriend who neither are even a little bit excited about this and pretty much told me they don't want to help in the least bit and i have the next 2 months to find somewhere else to live. The babies father is still involved but he's only 16 and struggling to find a job. I've swolled my pride and gone to welfare looking for help and because I'm not 18 they refuse to help.  I wanna give my babygirl more then the world. I'm still in high school and have full plans to gradute along with my boyfriend. But the problem is we don't know where to start on how to find somewhere to live soon or how he can find a job. We're good people, we get good grades, don't use drugs or anything harmful. We're just looking for a miracle or somewhere to start out! Please if you have any advice message me on here or my e-mail- ( rose.peduto@yahoo.com )

by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)