Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets Get to Know Each Other

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 8:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 231 Total Views
Tell us about you and your family.
by on Jul. 14, 2008 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dani41780
by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 4:42 AM
HELLO  my name is Danielle!!! I am married and have 3 children. Kylei, Kaden and Korey. My children all have Bd's coming up in October.
I am pregnant and due Nov 8th!!!!

I stay up way to late a lot.. and I get bored and would love to be able to chat to other Mom's!!

pregnancy

Due Nov 2008? Join my pregnancy buddy group, or just check it out.

A group dedicated to due date buddies and friendship. Updates daily!!!! CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!

princessleah79
by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM
hello, my name is leah. i am a sahm of two boys(6yo & 17 months old). i stay up late by myself since my husband has to wake up at 4am to go to work. if anyone needs to chat i am here. =0) 
rosemarysMOM
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM
hi im brittany. i am 18 (19 in aug.), and i have a two year old daughter. i just joined because i am in desperate need for adult conversation. not one that includes Dora....lol. i would like to meet other moms and chat.
SweetysMommy
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2008 at 7:27 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Chrissie I am a SAHM to a 2 yr old little girl. I miss the social graces of working outside the home. I like meeting new people and chatting.  So lets talk! :)

MysticDreamz06
by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Hello everyone...My name is Andrea. I am 20 years old. I have a fiance of two years and a soon to be 9mth old little boy Jason. I live in Williamstown Pa. I am always looking to find new friends and people to talk to. I am usually on all hours of the night because my son doesn't belive in sleeping more than 3hours a day lol. I collect anything White Tiger and Dolphin. I am a pretty open minded person so if you wanna chat hit me up <3

AIM: mysticdreamz06

Myspace: myspace.com/mysticdreamz06

Andrea Josh and Little Jason (11/19/07)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

beetlegirl76
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2008 at 11:06 PM

hello, mommies.  I am new to this group.

my name is jenn, and I am 32 years old.  i'm a single mom (who works full time) to a beautiful 10 year old angel named isabella.  she and I moved from Houston, TX to Arlington, TX last year.

rick and I have been dating for neary 4 years.  he is the absolute best person i've ever known.  there's an age gap between us, but that makes it more fun.

you might say i'm a bit of a nerd.  i love playing word games like boggle, bookworm, etc.  i love to read great american literature.  my favorite book is "to kill a mockingbird" by harper lee.  i am an absolute movie buff.  i am very rarely stumped on movie trivia.  i love classic rock as well as 80's music.  i love anything retro and vintage:  music, clothing, icons, etc.  although I was born in 1976, i truly feel i'm an old soul.  i could totally kick back, throw on some zeppelin and sip on some margaritas.

my daughter keeps me going.  she's awesome.  she has aspirations of becoming a singer/actress.  thank the good lord for those pipes.  she was recently accepted to the arlington all-city choir.  i'm so proud of her.

I suffer from insomnia quite a bit, so i hang out at the chat rooms.  I love to make friends and meet new people.

I look forward to talking to you mommies real soon!

JENN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)