Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being Evicted due to Health and Financial Problems *EDIT*

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

Ok I am going to rant here a little bit.

For some of you that live in the WHTM ABC27 broadcasting area you may have already heard the story. My fiance who has muscular dystrophy and wheelchair bound, my 9mth old little boy, and I got an eviction notice on Monday stating that we have until the 15th of September to find a new place to live. Our landlord has health problems and can't keep up with his at least 70 rental properties. Ok...for one do you know how hard it is to find a place wheelchair accessible and that will allow my fiance's guard/help dog? Plus one in a suitable school district for when my son is older? We recently moved into our apartment not even two months ago and we signed a 12 mth lease...meaning we have at least 8mths left!!!!!! So I have no idea what to do. I have been calling places non stop trying to find somewhere to move before our utilities are cut on September 15th. And get this... If we are not out by August 31st...we dont get our security deposit back! Who can find somewhere to go and be completely moved in less than a week!!!!!? Plus my mom is getting married on the 30th. And my last two checks were held due to changing counties. So I dont get paid until the 1st!!!!!! OMG!!!! I am just running in circles and don't know what to do. We have an interview with ABC27 news tomorrow so hopefully we can get some help.

Ok thank you all for listening to my rant. Please let me have some feedback or if you have any ideas please let me know!!!!!

Here is a link to the story

http://cfc.whtm.com/videoondemand.cfm?id=21311

Andrea<3

Andrea Josh and Little Jason (11/19/07)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN