Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi just wanted to introduce ourselfs!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 320 Total Views
Hi Everyone! It's so nice to meet you all. My name is Maggie  and my soon to be 4yr old son Bradley was just diagnosed with Aspergers and they are trying to rule-out adhd on 5-2-07. I've been raised Christian all my life in fact in I went to a Christian school from nursery school to the 4th grade. I have been away from the Lord several times in my life but i'm glad to be back walking the straight and narrow path.
I'm on the praise team at our church in the choir & the flutist. Bradley is so into music he likes to come to practice and "jam for Jesus" (his own words) on his toy guitar. he loves music & learns very well though it so I love taking him. It's hard to do cause most people don't understand the struggles even with high functioning autism like Asperger's. He is just starting to move out of the nursery & into the Jr. kids church(the 3-5yr old preschoolers) where he belongs but it's hard for everyone to handle him.
So it again falls on me at home. His dad is new to Christ and is still learning  himself, of course when do we ever stop learning. I'm so glad to have found this group to share with. Sorry my intro is so long, you will tend to see I do tend to babble sometimes especially about my son, I hope that's OK.
Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Hugs your sister in Christ,
Maggie
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SweetPea7671
by on May. 8, 2007 at 10:29 AM
Welcome Maggie! We are so glad to meet you and learn about your family. I hope you enjoy our group as much we do. Where I live there are few moms with special needs children so coming to cafe mom is therapeutic for me. Hope to chat again with you soon.
Prayers, Tabitha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)