Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homopathic MD in Dallas, TX

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Hello Ladies,

My name is Jenifer. I have three girls 7, 3 and 11 weeks old. I have been practicing homeopathy since my daughter was about a year old and have used Dr. Alex Bekker in Dallas, TX. I am now his office manager! What a joy it is to have a job in which I can help people get better and feel better! I have worked for him for several months and every day is a new experience that I love. I am also able to have my 11 week old daughter in the office with me! This is also a new experience as I have always worked.

Homeopathy is a wonderful all natural way to be cured and/or become healthy. I have seen homeopathy work on a range of ailments such as the common cold, flu and allergies all the way to ADD and Autism! I have seen kids come into the office that have Autism and they don't speak at all. A few months later they are talking!

The great thing about homeopathy is that you don't neccessarily have to go into the doctors office. You can do phone consultations because the prescription given is all based on your symptoms. Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It does not just mask over the symptoms but strives to find the root cause of the symptom in its quest for the cure.

I hope you all find this info useful!

www.alexbekkermd.com

Jenifer

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)