Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Really Going On???

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Ok Ladies, we are a really dead group. We don't post, talk find activies, I know we all  would like to make a new friend here and there, So if it's not to much, just post a lil about yourself and let's get this group going.

I'm Celeste

37 , married with 3 kids (17,13 &11) my 17 year old just signed up for the Marines and will be leaving after he graduates. I'm a hairstylist and have been for the past 18yrs. I like to relax (who doesn't) and spend time with my family when time allows.

cece.jpg sassy71 picture by cagsiggymaker

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lizzie36
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM

hello my name is elizabeth daniel i live in calumet city for 1 year my kids go to lincoln elemmentary school theres in 6, 5, 2 grades

sassy71
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Hey Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you, try to post more and bring folks around, maybe we'll start getting more active.

Tracy571
by Group Owner on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Thank you sassy71 for gettin more involved and taking charge with the group. That is why I promoted you as group adminstrator. Please tell everyone you know about this site and this group. Like I said before you can post all types of info on this group site. Church events, school events, parties and other social clubs. Please post some pics of you and your family having fun during this cold and unpredictable winter season.  Come on ladies don't be shy, let's get more involved. I have been trying to promote this group to get more members. I need everyones help. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)