Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in Lake/Sumter County?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
Hello, my name is Stephanie, I'm 20.  I have a 17 1/2 month old son, Matthew.  We live in the Lake/Sumter county area.  I have a playgroup that meets every other weekend in Lake County, but for the next three weeks I'm out of college on winter break and I don't have anything to do to keep myself and my son busy!  He loves his playdates, and I wondered if there was anyone in our area with kids his age that meets up during the week at all?  He loves meeting new friends and loves other babies, so if anyone knows about anything or if anyone is interested in getting together, just message me or something and hopefully I can get my little guy out of the house to play sometime soon!
by on Dec. 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NikLuvsWar
by on Jan. 4, 2008 at 11:42 AM
I live in Mount Dora. I don't get out of the house very often so it's always nice to meet new people. I have a 11 month old son, 5 yr old daughter, and am almost 18 weeks pregnant.

~*Nikole*~
~*Warren's wife 3/7/03, Tora's 10/12/02, Desmond's 2/8/07, and Baby #3's EDD 6/10/08 Mommy*~

Group Admin: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun http://www.cafemom.com/groups/girlygoodfun

LakeCountyMoms
by on Jan. 4, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Aww, congratulations on the pregnancy!  I can't wait to have another little one, we're hoping to start trying again near the middle/end of this year!  I start my classes back up on Monday, so I actually won't be free in the middle of the week any longer, but we do have a playgroup that meets up every other weekend if you were interested in meeting other moms.  Most of our babies are between 0-2 years, so there wouldn't be anyone near your 5 year olds age, so I'm not sure if she's stay entertained or not, but you are welcome to come out to one of our playdates and try it out and see what you think.  Your 11 month old would have a blast!  My son was 10 months when I started the playgroup and he loved it and still does, although now he's hit that "Everything's mine!" phase, so sharing is difficult, but it's good for him to interact and learn that he does indeed have to share and play nice around other babies, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN