Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New from Ocala

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 579 Total Views
Hey ya'll!
    My name is Teri. I am a sahm single mom, but I'll soon be going to work part time and part time student at CFCC. I have 2 wonderful boys: Zack 7 and Noah 5. Ocala has been home for nearly 9 years, when my husband said he wanted a divorce I almost wanted to move to my hometown to be closer to my family upstate but I just can't... Ocala is home, my kids have friends and school here. I just can't imagine being anywhere else. That being said, I really know no one here. Shortly after we moved here I got pregnant and just never really got to know anyone other than those that I met through my husband and his work.

I hope to get to know ya'll!

Teri
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
suziepaige68
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 8:38 AM
Hi,

My name is Suzanne. We have lived in Ocala for two years. I love it here. I do not know a whole lot of people here either. I have a Noah too. He is 8. I also have an 11 year old girl, and a 14 year old boy. Write me back ...I would love to chat.

Suzanne
besticanbe4u
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM
I have been here for 4 years and have a 12 yr old girl.  Really have not got in touch with people here.  It seems like a very tight knit community.  Would like to get to know more women here.

I love being involved in community functions in the area.
leahlove22
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Hey yeah we have been living here for about 5 1/2 years and me and my hubby have a wonderful baby boy that is almost 2 months old.

Leahlove

SweetCakes
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:38 AM

hey!

I live in Belleview....Lived here forever! lol...I have 2 little boys...Elijahs 2 1/2 and Aidens almost 3 weeks. Anyone wanna chat email me!

stayathomemom42
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I am a stay at home mom too.  I have 3 boys ages 2 months, 3 yrs., and 6 yrs.  I am currently in the process of submitting paperwork to the state to get licensed to run a daycare in my home to supplement hubby's income.  I was an elementary school teacher for 8 yrs before staying home.  I have been in Ocala since 1991.  Send me a personal note and we can meet up with the kids sometime when it warms up. 

ccnfc
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Hi,  not sure of the age group here.  I am 35, live in Ocala and have a 12 year old boy and a 2 year old daughter.  I would love to find some people to hang out with and find playmates for the kids.   

Ocala being the small town, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of places to meet single moms. 

If you are interested, let's talk.

Christine

smvlpn
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Hi Teri!

I'm in Ocala too. I've lived here for about 3 1/2 yrs now, moved down from Boston. I have a 14 yr old son. I'm also a single mom. I do work full time and I'm involved in Junior League of Ocala and in a great Moms group (www.OcalaMoms.com). It's helped me make friends and stay sane! :-)

Stacey

smvlpn@aol.com

Tara1983
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2009 at 11:52 AM

I also live in Ocala (over by CFCC).  My name is Tara.  I'm 25, married, and a SAHM.  I have 2 boys.  Xavier is 7 and Aiden is 3.  I'm currently a stay at home Mom.  My husband works crazy hours so it feel like I'm always alone.  I would love to make new friends for my kids as well as myself.  :) 

Deeplysimple
by on Mar. 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Hello all I am a single sahm in ocala age 24 and I am also an on line student....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)