Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
Does anyone in here remember the last time they werent exhausted?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bethsbunch
by Beth on Jan. 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I have to admit I don't have really little kids anymore, maybe that is why I have more energy now, but not too long ago I started talking a multivitamin with iron because I just felt so drained all of the time..  That has helped a lot and given me more energy.

Hope you get well rested soon!

nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Before kids, LOL.  Oldest is 6, so that would have to be 6 1/2 yaers ago.  Pregnancy and work took a toll and DD just turned 6 a few days ago.

Spottykitty
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I do not know if it is so much being tired then just having a family and constantly being on the go. There is work for me and I work two jobs because my husband's business took a digger. So I work m-th as a school nurse then on Friday and Saturday I work at night from 10-6 am at so I am tiered. The house needs to be cleaned the kiddos are some where. I just think its hard and that is why we are tired.
kast03
by Kim Siggys/Birthday on Jan. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Lol, no....I was just thinking the same thing this morning.  I'm just soooo tired all the time! No matter how much sleep I get, it's never enough.

happy2b101
by **Star poster** on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM

too true.  it is draining but I also know it will get better as kids get older and also as the economy hopefully starts recovering soon.  I think the additional psychological pressure that brings on top of additional jobs, etc, as some mentioned, certainly contributes.  I just keep hanging in there....

shelly69
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM

nope.. LOL

Anawan
by Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I'm with you.  I've actually been having trouble sleeping so my doctor gave me this medication that makes me feel like a zombie during the day.  So now I'm super duper tired.  I can't win!

stepof5
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM
I can totally relate. I am glad I am not the only parent who feels this way. Ha.ha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GE1
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Ah nope, can't say I do. I have a 3.5 month old DS who used to keep me up half the night while I was pregnant with him too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)