Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the Group and glad to be here....

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

Hello everybody...thank you for letting me join the group!  It's nice to know I'm not the only older Mommy with young children! lol...My husband and I have been married for 14 years and have known each other for more than 20...yes, we were high school sweethearts lol!  We live in Killeen, Tx and he's been a military man for over 21 years and we love it!  We have a 2 year old daughter that we have adopted and we are adopting another one that is due any day now....phew!

We might be older parents...Hubby is 43 too, but we are loving it and are so excited about our new arrival! It's also nice to find a group of similiar moms and know that we are the patient ones...lol...am glad to be here!

Thank you,

Melanee Harrison

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GE1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi Melanee, I'm Helen and I am 44 with a 4 month old DS. I have only been married 8 wonderful months. We have been together over 2 years and when we found out we were pregnant we decided to get married before he was born instead of after.

nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Hi Melanee!  

Only 43, you are amoung the young new mom's(Bet you never thought you would here that! LOL).  I am Kristi, am 45, married to for 14 years(not high school sweethearts though) with a 6 year old DD and a 4 year old DS.

cjsk
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Hi! I'm Sylvia. I have a 5yo daughter and I'm 40yo. I have been married almost 11years to DH and I am so glad we waited to have kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Spottykitty
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Hi Iam Melissa , 45 and married 6 years with a 6 year old and a 5 year old.
HarrisonMD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Ah...thank you everyone for your warm welcome! It's nice to join the group!

happy2b101
by **Star poster** on May. 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Hi, welcome, congrats on your soon to be new member of your family.  let us know when the big day arrives.  and we're glad you're here.

HarrisonMD
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM

We will be inducing tomorrow morning! Woohoo...I can't wait...am sooo excited! lol

stork

bethsbunch
by Beth on May. 3, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting HarrisonMD:

We will be inducing tomorrow morning! Woohoo...I can't wait...am sooo excited! lol

stork

How exciting!!!!   Good luck!

stepof5
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Welcome to our group. Congratulations on your new addition. I am so excited for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anawan
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)