Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here, my kids range from 21-6 and a 7 month old grandson :)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
And life is good! Had my first two daughters (21 and 17) in my mid-late 20's and we adopted our son at birth,(he is almost 7) I was almost 39 and dh was 39. I have to say it's soooo much better being older. And what I've noticed is, it is very common in my area, I was so surprised to meet all the older moms when Nicky was in kindergarten, I was thinking they'd all be young and it may be awkward, but no...it's been great! And being a grandma is great too. Love my little guy too!

Have a great day! Oh and I'll be 46 in July :)

Tracey
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsk
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Hi! Welcome. Nice to meet you.
bryncalyn
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Welcome Tracey! Wow! That is soooo neat! I always thought it was fun having aunts and uncles who were 15 years older than me but 6 years older sounds even more fun! Welcome to the group and I look forward to getting to know you better.

happy2b101
by **Star poster** on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Welcome!  How nice that you have found other older moms near by.  I find a few here and there but wish there were more.  That is why I like having this group....

erinsmom1964
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

My eldest will be 27 on the 29th of this month his brothers are 23 and 22 and his sister is 3.  :) no grandkids though...I am 47

nova.mommy
by Kristi Owner 1 on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM

welcome

SuperWoman8
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM

well then, assuming all goes well, looks like you and I may have something in common.

I'm 41 and just got a postive pregnancy test. if all goes well I'll be about your age when my baby is 7. it's getting more and more common. my aunt had a baby at 38 and my husbands mom had her last when she was about 45.

I'm tempted to call her, but I don't want to get her hopes up just yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN